Όροι και Προϋποθέσεις
Welcome to the http://www.europeancyprussociety.org.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing, browsing or using our website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. In General
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of the http://www.europeancyprussociety.org.
1.2 By using this website, you are agreeing fully to accept all the Terms and Conditions set forth in here, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we have made to the Terms and Conditions.
1.3 You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
1.4 By continuing to access this website in order to register, submit any material or use any of our website services, you have to expressly declare and consent that you acknowledge, understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of our website and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by http://www.europeancyprussociety.org and its licensors.
- This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Organization in Cyprus and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property registered (and unregistered) in and on European Cyprus Society Services and Content belong to the European Cyprus Society. The European Cyprus Society reserves all of its rights in European Cyprus Society Content and Services.
- Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or license to use any trademark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by the European Cyprus Society or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.
- You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business, commercial enterprise or political purposes.
4. Confidentiality We are registered under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 (“GDPR”) and the national Law 125(I) 2018 (The protection of natural Persons as to the Processing of their Personal Data and the Free Movement) and as such, any information concerning our registered members and their respective data are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, except if it is legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services.
5. License to use website
5.1 You may:
- use our website services by means of a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files rom our website;
- view pages from our website.
- You may only use our website for your own personal purposes and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
5.2 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or our whole website, at our sole discretion and at any time; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
You are specifically restricted from all the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- Using the Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website, causing or may cause impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Using this Website in a way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Using our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Using data collected from our website for any direct or indirect marketing activity or to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
6. Registration and accounts
6.1 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
6.2 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
6.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website and you must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
6.4 Unless you have that person’s express permission to do so, it is not permitted to use any other person’s account to access the website.
7. User login details
7.1 If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with] OR [you will be asked to choose] [a user ID and password].
7.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and/or you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
7.3 You must keep your password confidential.
7.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
7.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
8. Termination and suspension of account
8.1 We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated. Termination may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you.
8.2 All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Your content: license
9.1 In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
9.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media or reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website or reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website or to sub-license these rights.
9.3 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublished or edit any or all of your content and
10. Your content: rules
10.1 Your content must comply with these terms and conditions.
10.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
10.3 Your content must not be libelous or maliciously false, obscene or indecent, in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person, in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation, be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory, constitute spar or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
11. Limited warranties We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
12. Limitations and exclusions of liability
12.1 Disclaimer-Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Organization:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
12.2 This Organization does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
13. Breaches of these terms and conditions
13.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may permanently prohibit you from accessing our website.
13.2 If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
14.1 We have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
14.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.] OR [We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.]
16. Links to this website You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
17. Links from this website
17.1 We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
17.2 Be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
18. Assignment The European Cyprus Society is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and /or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and /or obligations under These Terms.
19.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
19.2 If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
20. Complaints We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
21. Entire agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the European Cyprus society and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
22. Law and jurisdiction
22.1 These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and European regulations and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the country and courts for the resolution of any disputes.
23. Our details
23.1 This website is owned and operated by The European Cyprus Society.
23.2 We are registered in Nicosia, Cyprus under registration number 4684.
23.3 You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.